Visiting Hours, Rights, Rules
We welcome all visitors to any of our Valley Health System hospitals. Visits may be limited:
- Under a doctor's specific order
- Upon a patient's request
- At the discretion of nursing personnel to provide a patient with treatment and rest
We kindly request, for the safety and welfare of patients, that all visitors be free of colds, fever or other signs of infection.
Some of our hospitals enable 24-hour-visits, others have specific hours. Learn more below:
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center visiting hours >
- Henderson Hospital visiting hours >
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center visiting hours >
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center visiting hours >
- Valley Hospital Medical Center visiting hours >
- Valley Health Specialty Hospital visiting hours >
Patient Visitation Rights
All patients (or their support person, where appropriate) shall have the right, subject to his or her consent, to receive the visitors whom he or she designates, including, but not limited to, a spouse, a domestic partner (including a same-sex domestic partner), another family member, or a friend, and the patient (or their support person, where appropriate) shall have the right to withdraw or deny such consent at any time; patient visitation rights shall not be restricted, limited or otherwise denied on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability; all visitors shall enjoy full and equal visitation privileges consistent with patient preferences. When hospital restrictions occur for phone, visiting, mail, etc., a collaborative process will occur between caregivers, family members and the patient after fully explaining the rationale for decisions. The restrictions will be evaluated for therapeutic effectiveness. Exceptions and night visiting are at the discretion of the Administrative Supervisor/designee, based on the needs of the patient.