Valley Health at Home by BAYADA
Exceptional Care in the Comfort of Home
The Valley Health System’s owner organization, Universal Health Services, has partnered with BAYADA Home Health Care, a leading not-for-profit provider of comprehensive home health care in the US, to offer high-quality home health care to more people in the Las Vegas area. BAYADA, which brings more than 45 years of home health expertise to our community, enhances the quality services and outcomes that our patients have come to expect from The Valley Health System.
Together as Valley Health at Home by BAYADA, we are dedicated to safely transitioning patients from the hospital and keeping them safe at home, where they can best recover and where most people want to be.
Services provided by Valley Health at Home by BAYADA are available to residents of Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson and Boulder City.
Get a Physician Referral
Ask your doctor to refer you for home health care services, or call us anytime at 702-382-3030.
How Home Health Care Works
Safe, Supervised Medical Care in Your Own Home
- Your team of caregivers may include nurses, therapists, home health aides or medical social workers.
- All caregivers are screened, licensed, experienced and matched to meet your unique needs.
- Valley Health at Home by BAYADA provides training and assessments to ensure our caregivers’ skills are up-to-date.
The Kind of Care Your Doctor Wants You to Have
- Care is short-term and delivered according to your doctor’s orders.
- A registered nurse (RN) clinical manager closely supervises your care.
- We provide education to help you manage your condition and keep you safe at home.
- We coordinate your Medicare or other insurance coverage, manage paperwork, and bill your insurance company on your behalf.
Care Is Provided at Little or No Cost to You
- We will determine if you are responsible for any charges before services begin.
What to Expect at Home
Your First Visit
- We will call to schedule your first visit, which typically lasts 1 to 2 hours.
- This visit includes a complete assessment of your health, which helps us create your customized care plan that your doctor will approve.
- You may want to have a family member or other caregiver present.
- The Valley Health at Home by BAYADA nurse or therapist will review your doctor’s instructions and educate you on all your current medications (including prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, and supplements).
Meeting Your Nurse or Therapist
- Our team will help ensure you have all the medical equipment, community resources and educational tools you will need to get better and remain safely at home.
- The clinician will ask to see your Medicare and/or other insurance cards.
- We will coordinate and deliver the care your doctor instructed.
- We will help you make a follow-up appointment with your doctor.
Communicating With Your Doctor
- We follow up with your doctor until you have met your goals.
At Valley Health at Home by BAYADA, we pledge to earn your trust every day by delivering care with compassion, excellence and reliability.