Access to Cerner, Fusion and Others
This page is for physicians with privileges at Valley Health System Hospitals. If you do not have a username and password, you must obtain them by submitting the Third Party Computer Access form, below, and the VHS Data Access Agreement. **In addition to the above, ALL PROVIDERS (physicians, mid-levels) must also submit a certificate of completion of the Fusion Inpatient Provider course. Step by Step:
- Download Third Party Computer Access Form (PDF)
- Download VHS Data Access Agreement (PDF)
- Fill out the forms (the tab key will get you from field to finish).
- Print out and sign the forms. If a provider, you must also: Go to Cerner Fusion Education Link (below). Select the Fusion Inpatient Provider course. Complete this course and print out the certificate of completion.
- Fax all forms (third party computer access form, VHS data access agreement form and, if a provider, the certificate of completion) to 702-853-8953.
Once all needed information is submitted and your account created, you will be sent our Cerner log-on.
For additional CPOE access, you must sign up for training with The Valley Health System University. Please call 702-369-7764 to schedule the training.
Cerner External Links:
- Provider Basic Functions
- Cerner Fusion Education
- Cerner ePrescribe Education
- Cerner External Link
- Citrix Receiver
- Physician/Midlevel Remote Power Chart Education (PDF)
- CPOE Anesthesiologist Cerner Education (PDF)
- ED Provider Remote Power Chart Education (PDF)
- Doctor/Office Staff Guide (PDF)
- Anesthesiologist Guide (PDF)
- Anesthesia Record Viewer Participant Guide (PDF)
System Set-Up Instructions
- VHS Cerner Remote Access System Setup (PDF)
- Dragon 360 (PDF)
- iPad/iPhone Cerner Setup (PDF)
- Android Cerner Setup (PDF)
- VHS External User Macintosh Setup Instructions (PDF)
Physician Access Links
- RAD/CARD Physician PACS Access
- Cardiology PACS
- Radiology PACS:
- Valley Health System PACS
If you have any questions or need additional information, please call the physician helpline at 702-369-7788.