Access to Cerner, Fusion and Others
This page is for physicians with privileges at Valley Health System hospitals. If you do not have a username and password, you must obtain them by submitting the Third-Party Computer Access form and the VHS Data Access Agreement. **In addition, ALL PROVIDERS (physicians, mid-levels) must submit certificates of completion of the Fusion ED Provider, Fusion Anesthesia Provider, and Fusion Provider Bridge Blood Transfusion Administration courses.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Obtaining Username and Password:
- Download Third-Party Computer Access Form (PDF)
- Download VHS Data Access Agreement (PDF)
- Fill out the forms (the tab key will get you from field to finish)
- Print out and sign the forms
- If you are a provider, you must also complete the Fusion ED Provider, Fusion Anesthesia Provider, and Fusion Provider Bridge Blood Transfusion Administration courses. Complete the courses and print out the certificates of completion.
- Fax all forms (third-party computer access form, VHS data access agreement form and, if a provider, the course certificates of completion) to 702-853-8953
Once all needed information is submitted and your account is created, you will be sent our Cerner log-on.
Cerner External Links
- Provider Basic Functions
- Cerner ePrescribe Education
- Citrix Receiver
- Fusion ED Provider
- Fusion Anesthesia Provider
- Fusion Provider Bridge Blood Transfusion Administration
For additional CPOE access, you must sign up for training with The Valley Health System University. Please call 702-369-7764 to schedule the training.
- Physician/Midlevel Remote Power Chart Education (PDF)
- CPOE Anesthesiologist Cerner Education (PDF)
- ED Provider Remote Power Chart Education (PDF)
- Doctor/Office Staff Guide (PDF)
- Anesthesiologist Guide (PDF)
- Anesthesia Record Viewer Participant Guide (PDF)
System Set-Up Instructions
- VHS Cerner Remote Access System Setup (PDF)
- Dragon 360 (PDF)
- iPad/iPhone Cerner Setup (PDF)
- Android Cerner Setup (PDF)
- VHS External User Macintosh Setup Instructions (PDF)
Physician Access Links
If you have any questions or need additional information, please call the physician helpline at 702-369-7788.