School Sports Physicals Available at Three Valley Health System Freestanding Emergency Departments
Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Three freestanding emergency departments are offering $50 sports physicals between June 1 and September 5, 2023, seven days a week, 24 hours a day for student athletes ages 18 and under.
- Students under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Insurance will not be billed.
- Student athletes should bring their designated forms for the emergency medicine physicians to complete.
Locations for sports physicals include:
- Elite Medical Center, an extension of Valley Hospital – 150 E. Harmon Avenue, east of the Las Vegas Strip
- ER at Blue Diamond, an extension of Spring Valley Hospital – 9217 S. Cimarron Road/cross street Blue Diamond in Southwest Las Vegas
- ER at Valley Vista, an extension of Centennial Hills Hospital – 7230 N. Decatur Blvd /cross street Elkhorn in North Las Vegas, across from the DMV
Emergency providers within The Valley Health System know it can be a challenge to fit sports physicals into already busy summer schedules. Families are welcome to come in anytime, whether it’s 5 a.m. or midnight, the July 4 holiday or a weekend.
*Please note: This medical visit is for student physicals only. If a student comes in with additional medical illnesses or conditions, the student physical will convert to an ER visit.