Medical Staff Resources
THIRD PARTY Computer Access Request
If you do not have a username and password, you must obtain them by submitting the Third Party Computer Access form and the VHS Data Access Agreement.
**In addition to the above, ALL PROVIDERS (physicians, mid-levels) must also submit a certificate of completion of the Fusion Inpatient Provider course.
Step by Step:
- Download Third Party Computer Access Form
- Download VHS Data Access Agreement
- Fill out the forms (the tab key will get you from field to finish).
- Print out and sign the forms.
If a provider, you must also:
Go to Cerner Fusion Education Link (below).
Select the Fusion Inpatient Provider course.
Complete this course and print out the certificate of completion.
- Fax all forms (third party computer access form, VHS data access agreement form and, if a provider, the certificate of completion) to 702-853-8953.
Once all needed information is submitted and your account created, you will be sent our Cerner log-on.
For additional CPOE access, you must sign up for training with The Valley Health System University. Please contact Candy Rosiak at 702-369-7764 to schedule the training.
- Physician/Midlevel Remote Power Chart Education
- CPOE Physician/Midlevel Remote Power Chart Education
- CPOE Anesthesiologist Cerner Education
- ED Provider Remote Power Chart Education
SYSTEM SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
If you have any questions or need additional information please call the physician hotline at (702) 369-7788.