Tweet a photo of your Vegas Born baby and qualify for a chance to win a pair of Vegas Golden Knights tickets
The Valley Health System is holding a Vegas Born Baby Contest. Throughout the month of January, upload your favorite photo of your Vegas Born baby in the official Vegas Born onesie on Twitter using the hashtag #VegasBorn for a chance to win a pair of tickets to a Vegas Golden Knights home game.
- One (1) entry per family. Multiple submissions and incomplete entries will not be eligible.
- All decisions are final and non-appealable.
- Must be 18 or older to enter.
- Baby must have been born at one of the Valley Health System’s participating hospitals (Centennial Hills, Henderson, Spring Valley or Summerlin Hospital) in order to be eligible to participate.
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. PST on January 31, 2020 in order to qualify.
- Baby must be wearing the official Vegas Born onesie in the photo. Photo can include family members in addition to the baby. If a family has a multiple birth, only one photo with all babies should be submitted.
- By submitting your child’s image, you hereby consent and grant authorization for the photo to be used by the Valley Health System or Vegas Golden Knights in connection with the Vegas Born contest and related marketing purposes. Participants acknowledge that neither the Valley Health System nor Vegas Golden Knights control Twitter or the ability of third parties on the internet to access, copy or redistribute materials posted by contest participants.
- Winners will be selected through a random drawing and notified via their Twitter handle.
- Resale of tickets voids the prize.
- Tickets are redeemable only by smartphone.
- If the winner’s acknowledgment within 24 hours cannot be obtained, an alternate winner may be chosen.
- The prize has no cash value.
- The Vegas Golden Knights and Black Knights Sports Entertainment LLC are not sponsors of this promotion.