WE Women Enlightened for Better Health
Women Enlightened for Better Health (WE) is a unique health initiative designed to provide support, guidance and healthcare navigation to women as they make important health decisions for themselves and their families. Women make tremendous contributions to their families and communities, but their own health can suffer as a result of so many responsibilities as a parent, spouse, caregiver or employee.
WE is the first one-on-one, personal and comprehensive women’s program in the region. Our goal is to enlighten women about how to achieve their full wellness potential by providing access to the tools, resources and expertise necessary to begin the journey to optimal health.
Summerlin Hospital is delighted to have the opportunity to lighten the load of the modern woman and to provide easy and efficient healthcare navigation and education. The WE program is tailored for the demands of daily life and created to direct women to the tools and resources necessary to keep them and their loved ones in good health.
This program is tailored to meet the grueling demands of your daily life, and has been designed to help you, and other women like you, navigate the tools and resources that are necessary to keep yourself and your loved ones in good health.
Our mission is to enlighten and empower our members by providing access to:
- Personalized outreach from our Women’s Health Nurse Navigator. FREE service from our Women’s Health Nurse Navigator. The navigator will assist you in making appointments, and obtaining referrals to specialists and services, She will guide you through Summerlin Hospital’s system, helping you to take advantage of support groups, community resources and educational programs. Learn more >
- A Special Invitation. Join other WE members at the WE quarterly orientation luncheon and tour and receive a Free Breast self-exam LIV kit.
- Free and low-cost screenings. WE members will receive one FREE bone density scan per year, free blood pressure checks, body mass index screening and an annual flu vaccine. Additionally, members are included in the annual Valley Health System reduced cost mammography program to receive an annual mammogram screening at a reduced cost.*
- Annual Phone Call from your Nurse Navigator to answer any questions you may have about your health.
- Reduced fees. You will receive price reductions on Summerlin Hospital educational classes, programs and events.
- Fitness. WE members are eligible to receive trial and discounted memberships at "David Barton Gym", "Gold’s Gym", "24-hour Fitness" and "Curves".
- WE Health Source Website: Members have access to the WE Health Source website.
* Some restrictions apply
|To join WE—Women Enlightened for Better Health, just fill out the application >|
Welcome From Olivia
Olivia Newton-John welcomes you to the WE program.
Watch the video >